View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 01:31 AM

Ian,

I had two skype interviews with Dr. Clavel. I was very satisfied and I would highly recommend the skype interview. Dr. C answered all my questions without looking at his watch. Prepare a list of your questions and all concerns prior to the interview. Jeff (jss) gave you already very good advice, follow it.

Did you send one MRI file on your CD or two? This is what happened to me (with one European doctor, not Dr. C). I sent old and new MRIs on the same CD for the doctor’s review and to be able to compare them. What probably happened was the doctor’s assistant uploaded old MRIs from my CD. The doctor did not pay attention to the date of the images and I was diagnosed with two level TDR based on old images. I knew that I had some bulging on my third level and I was confused why he did not mention this at all. The next day I phoned and asked if he had reviewed both files. He said he didn’t know that I had two files and he asked to give him a day or two and he would get back to me. His next report was three level TDR because he did not see my new MRI’s at first. Again, this WAS NOT the case with Dr. Clavel.

All the best.

Rad

2008 L4-5 discectomy and decompression while two huge pieces of sequestrated disc were removed.

MRI 2008, 2009, 2010 L4-5-S1 degenerative disc disease and disc protrusion.

Constant back pain with feet numbness, feet often so painful that can not walk normally

December 2013 diagnosed three level TDR /L3-4-5-S1