View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 04:18 AM

Thanks Juli and Kimmers.

K: I"m waiting for them to approve a new MRI requested by Regan's office. I"m sorry about this; they certainly do suck. I'm going to get Laurie's book ASAP. I"m sorry you hit the wall but maybe you can appeal?

I have not formally requested that they pay for a hybrid surgery yet. Just trying to get the ducks in line.

I might consider paying for an ADR one level out-of-pocket that would seriously hurt me financially but the idea that Regan's office telling me that it may be wise to pay for both a fusion and ADR out of pocket is a good logistic move blew me away. That is, they would deny the fusion is I had an ADR/fusion and also if they found out I had an ADR with the fusion, they could later deny paying for the fusion. Crazy..

But what matters is that you (and Juli- hi) are doing well and happy with your decisions.

I am afraid that they are here to stay. This business of demanding pre-authorizations and denying payment for particular things not ADR related seems new to me.

We must have Warren Buffet or Bill Gates adopt us.

You take care. - Allan
Severe, extensive DDD, considered inoperable by Dr. Regan, Lauressen, & some guy at UCLA. Severe foraminal stenosis (guess they can't operate!) and some spinal cord compression that Lauryssen would fix if gets outta hand.