View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ummin032 View Post
Are you considering moving forward with ADR / what stage are you at in your process?
Im planning on getting ADR in a year or 2. At the moment I'm building a business, so the timing isnt good.
Now having said that, I had a flare up 3 months ago, & I was so fed up with repeated spasms, all I could think about was getting on a plane to Europe. But fortunately it chilled out.
I can think of a few reasons why postponing might be helpful.
- I like the ESP design the most, but I think I heard that there's not a good choice of endplate sizes. Within a few years they might remedy this.
- I've seen several images of misaligned or misplaced implants. I highly suspect we'll see tech advancements that will help ensure that the inplant is positioned correctly.
On the other side, each year my bones are getting weaker, so I can't wait too long.
Where you are with your decision?
Considering ADR in hope of being more active.