View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 08:28 AM

Hi guys,
Thanks for the info. on the discogram and the bed. I especially enjoyed Eddie's description of the procedure. I am so looking forward to having a discogram done now. I am totally into having heated knives stuck into my back. I've been shopping around for that exact type of pain, to no avail. Ah---yea---no! Just making light of a potential painful situation. I guess it is better to know exactly what your in for before you are actually in the middle of it. I'm sorry that you (Eddie) did not receive sedation first. That seems quite cruel. Pretty sure I am going to ask for it or beg if neccessary.

I wonder if work comp will help with the cost of a new mattress? Lord knows that I can't afford it. Only having one income just made ends meet, let alone now only 2/3 minus insurance. I have already had to take out numerous loans just to cover my monthly bills. I'm sure some of you all can relate.

P.S. I was only joking Eddie. I appreciate everyone's input. This is a fabulous forum.

Ya'll have a wonderful day
*Curr