Thread: Prayers needed!
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 08:54 PM

Exclamation Prayers needed!

One of our own is in Barcelona right now, and in dire need of prayers. I notice this person has not posted in the recovery section, nor are they one to post a lot. I don't have permission, so I will not be naming names, but we are such a tight-knit community, I figured I should say something.

I know I haven't been able to be on here much since my own surgery, but this is super important.

This person is going in for a THIRD surgery tomorrow. Dr. Clavel has done nothing wrong, but there is something going on in there causing our fellow in arms (or spine ) some dire pain, and they cannot figure it out.

I hope this person doesn't get mad at me for posting, but at this point, this totally non-religious, atheist person (me) has been actually PRAYING, and so I thought the more prayers the better.

Like I said, I cannot divulge any identifying information, but I figure if everyone focuses on "the American" Dr. Clavel is operating on tomorrow for the third time, that ought to be enough to focus (God's) energy on this person.

Like I said, I am not religious. I do not pray. But praying I have been ever since I found out.

Studies have been done that confirm the power of prayer works, so PLEASE, pray for this person! Have your prayer circles pray for this person. As your congregation to pray for this person. Call your mom or your grandma and get THEM to call THEIR prayer groups!

This is huge. We really need the whole spinal community coming together on this one!

Feel free to share with any and every prayer group you know/can think of. EVERY one.

Let's get this person HEALED!!!!
Before surgery: severe spinal stenosis C5/C6 (cord "flattened" per stateside doc), + for Hoffman's & Babinsky's.
At time of surgery: 5 yrs MAX before ending up in wheelchair.
Clavel found L5-S1 partially fused. Had to cut it apart to put in M6.
Please excuse brevity - SEVERE carpel tunnel.