View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 12:22 PM

Melissa,

Sorry about your shocking news. The good thing is now you know what worse case is, and it's a blessing to have such technology this day and age to get a look in there pre surgery. But, as cocky, none the less. In 2004 I had an MRI that showed a large bone spur pressing into my spinal cord. All my discs were in tact. In 2011, I had another MRI with the mindset of "I really need to contend with this bone spur" and 5 bulging disc were revealed. Shock is a conservative word for that feeling.

Hobbes1212 (Michele) has had a 3 level ADR. The first surgery was 1 , then another MVA and she had two more. She is a pro disc owner and had her surgery by Dr. Richard Wohns in Puyallup WA. His clinic is Neospine. she did not have insurance coverage. She is vey kind in answering any questions.

Keep us updated on your progress and prayers for you about this.
MRI 6/5/14- Ruptured L4-5, bulge at L2-3 and L5-S1 Dr recommends discectomy of L4-5 but won't do surgery until cervical is stable
8/2014- 8 months/3 rounds of appeals, Aetna denies 2 level cervical ADR
2 level ADR w/ mobi-c C5-7 Jan 7, 2015