View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 05:03 AM

I hear you, Canadian system really bad. People think it is so amazing around the world because it is free etc. It is free if you do not mind waiting forever to get things done and then have an overworked stressed out doctor try to get you out of the door as fast as possible when you do get to see one, that is my experience with the Canadian health system. It is only when you are near death or screaming in pain they might decide to push you up the list.

In any case I went overseas and got a 3 level ADR done, IF you like to discuss it sometime I am happy to talk to you on the phone, skype etc of my experiences, I have talked to a few people already. I am not working for any doctor or anything, no benefit to me to do this but to share my experiences with people that had crappy spines like me, something that others have done for me in the past.

The FB group is really good, extremely active, I visit it daily and there is all sorts of people with procedures finished, ones that want to do it, success stories and yes unfortunately failures as well. The FB group is for people with spine problems either pre or post surgery. There is no ads, selling services, people trying to get you to go to their doctor etc, if those people show up they are removed from the group.

It is a great group for support, information on the surgery, doctors, costs, what to expect , all that jazz. This forum is also great, in fact it was one of the first things I ever found that made me even consider ADR surgery, something I am grateful for.

If you want to talk hit me up on private message, I am a Nova Scotian but live in Asia right now so if we talk we got to work out a time for both of us. BTW that goes for anyone really, I do not mind at all spending 15 to 60 min on the phone with anyone. Cheers
L4-L5
L5-S1
Considering ADR Procedure This Year