View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 02:29 PM

Default Wish I had some news ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by treefrog View Post
JJames, I want to thank you for offering to post what Dr. Yue says about hybrid surgeries. I have heard both arguments, on fusion or TDR at L5/S1.

Good luck with your appointment tomorrow.
Hello Cathy,
Unfortunately I came up empty at my appointment with Dr. Yue. I never even got a chance to ask any questions about surgical option. He has ordered another MRI, which makes sense as it's been quite awhile since I had my last one, I've been in a car accident since then, and my pain levels have doubled what they were previously.

Comically, he also gave me an Rx for more PT! I wonder how many times you have to have PT before it fixes discs with annular tears. Perhaps it is the eleventh attempt! If that's the case I should be cured in the near future!

Sorry, had to vent a little. Once my MRI has been done and I see Dr. Yue again, I still plan to discuss the Hybrid and any other options with him. It could be a couple weeks (at least), but I will post whatever information I am given.
2008-Positive Disco (L4/L5&L5/S1 annular tears)
Herniated discs at L4/L5/S1, bulging T12
Began constant/severe neck & upper back pain 11/09
Jan 10-Cervical/Thoracic MRI:bone spurs+new disc probs
Cervical Spine issues causing terrible pain beginning in July 2021 - scheduled for 2 level C-Spine ADR on Oct 19th 2021 now!! Part of Clinical Trial so unsure if Mobi-C or Baguera C will be implanted ....