View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 03:12 PM

Thumbs up The Naturopathic Approach

Randolf,

I have done multiple things to improve my health. I started using a product called SilaLive: https://www.silalive.com/ along with drinking 64 - 90 ounces of purified water a day. It's really important to take a good probiotic when using Silalive and it's important to drink lots of water! Silalive really helps to reduce my pain levels. After a week of doing that, I started a colonic series. I'll talk to you privately about that if you want more information on it because there is a lot of information that goes with it. (Send me a PM if you want to talk.) The woman that gives me the colonics, introduced me to a product line that is not cheap but, the quality is excellent. Here's a link to their website. https://healthforce.com/cleansing-detoxification Their products can be purchased at other websites too. The SilaLive is a cleanse plus much more, which I intend to take for the rest of my life. I am truly impressed with the benefits I have received from it. I saw improvements in my health within one week of taking it so, I'm sold on it. I know that it's helping me inside because I can see the improvement on the outside of my body, plus, my pain is less.

I have seen a big improvement in my skin, have more energy, less pain and am eliminating well again. Even after being off the pain meds for a month, my body was still not regular and nothing I was doing helped. I felt terrible! After seeing my doctor multiple times and going to urgent care all in one month, I gave up on western medicine and went back to the naturopathic route. I know a lot about it and it's served me well over the years. My primary care is a D.O. She agreed that it might be the best course for me to take since she had not been able to diagnose my problem and find a solution.

The reason I decided to do all this is because I thought about going to the clinic in Mexico that Harrison went to this year. They wanted $12,000 for a two week stay that included an organic diet, colonics, IV therapy and stem cell injections. While I agree with their methods, I decided to handle the diet and cleansing part at home for a fraction of the cost and see where that lead. I may still do the stem cell injections in the future but, want to see how I feel in a few months after I have cleansed my body some more of drugs, heavy metals, toxins and parasites. I still want to do the Liver and Candida cleanse too. (I think it's important to be as healthy as possible when getting stem cell injections to optimize the results.) I've also been drinking Vitamin C infused water during the day. (I add Vitamin C crystals to the Silalive to make it more palatable.) I thought about getting chelation therapy and vitamin IV treatments but, haven't needed to go that route. What I'm doing is already making a huge difference. I've had to approach this systematically and give my body the time it needs to heal. I don't and didn't want to create a healing crisis from detoxing too fast. It took many years for me to get really sick from all the drugs I was given so, seeing such an improvement in just six weeks is really encouraging. I am really grateful to not be spending everyday in bed anymore!

The last thing I've been doing is getting near infrared light treatments everyday. I bought a set up for my home. It allows me to treat specific areas that hurt and helps to relieve some of my pain.

I hope this information helps you and anyone else that stumbles upon it.

Cynlite
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016