View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 09:37 AM
Administrator

Roger, sorry for your troubles. I pray you did not find this patient advocate on this forum for a long list of reasons!

I recently received a very troubling document (more of a novella) in which I was specifically attacked by the "consultant/broker/advocate" in question here. In this Word document (25 page discussion post) this odd man concocted a long discussion specifically about me, my character and my ethics. If that’s not enough, there are TWENTY-SEVEN false statements within this “discussion.” With the evidence I have, twenty of his silly statements are easily proven false in any court of law.

Even if any of these statements were true – why would any sane person go to such extremes to be proactively offensive? At least it shows the dark side that until now has been insidiously hidden from many people. However, there is at least one true statement, which explains his business motivations and frustration with not having access to spine patients from this community:

“…I already had well over 100 clients, most members of ADR Support…”

The fact that this man has gone to such great lengths to fabricate (at least) twenty-seven false statements specifically about me is so unbelievable on so many different levels; to me it is inexplicable and a bit surreal. But with his psychotic rants, in which he even taunts the legitimacy of the cease and desist order I sent him, he has managed to incriminate himself with contradictory “facts.”

Folks, I’ve had enough of this lunacy. Please, no more arguments of brokers or consultants in this community. Unfortunately, it detracts from the peace and energy that we need to maintain a supportive, caring and honest patient community. And by all means – if you are approached by any brokers by anyone from this community, please let me know.

Sorry for the interruption everyone. Let’s spend the energy helping each other!
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate