Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 02:30 AM

Default Thanks....

Thanks for the reply and the heads up, and sorry to hear of the problems in your case. I must admit though the reason I looked up this forum is hearing that your not alone in these situations is like a drink of water in the desert.

I joined a similar forum for MRSA patients when I was going through all that and found it to be an invaluable tool and perhaps the only thing that gave me the strength to carry on and survive the ordeal.

Yes I was healthy up to the morning I awoke with the "flu" and three weeks later could not get out of bed, but that is another story even if not entirely off topic as previous spinal disease can indeed be a contributing factor to spinal stenosis issues.

We are keeping a very close eye on things in fact I am in near daily contact with my surgeon. I have many other issues in both my cervical and lumbar, and due to the diseased vertebrae adjacent to the Prodisc-C implantation site we are currently awaiting permission from the device manufacturer as well as insurance approval and hope to have the go ahead from both within a week, from that point we are looking at scheduled implantation before the end of this current month. I hope things are still going well for you post-procedural and thanks again for the words of encouragement and caution it truly is of immense help.

Warmest Regards,

-SD

Bulging herniation disc C-6:C-7 2010 to Current:
Multiple Steroid injections epidural for severe Ridiculopathy right scapula, shoulder, elbow to fingers.

Prodisc-C implantation C6-7 Jan 23, 2014