View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 07:43 PM

Yes, Europe is still a strong possibility for me; however, I have an appt with a US surgeon on the 23rd and I want to see what he has to say.

I spoke to Dr. Bierstedt for about 45 minutes and felt confident in his diagnosis for my surgery. He didn't evaluate me over the phone however. I also spoke to Dr. Zeegers but, we are at the beginning still. I'm in the process of sending him my information which is quite lengthy. He asks a lot of questions and that does build confidence in him.

I'm taking this a day at a time still. I can't leave for another five weeks anyway because I'm waiting for my passport to be renewed. I just know that I am not going to wait for a lengthy fight with my insurance company. I'm in too much pain to wait.

I think the M6-C is one of the best implants on the market. Dr B said it protects the facet joints better. I like the fact that it has titanium end plates. I already have titanium screws in me so I don't have to worry about an issue with the metal.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016