View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 11:08 AM

Exclamation Pamphlet Dr. Clavel

This is the best I could do with this pamphlet I picked up at Dr. Clavel's office in Barcelona while I as there. The pictures either ended up being too big or too small when I reduced them for this board so, I chose the thumbnails to get them all in one place. If you double click on the image, it will enlarge it so you can see it better.

On one page, Dr. Clavel mentions how they don't disturb the nerves which is why there is less post operative pain. This is really important!!! Two of my foraminotomies from Dr. Jho were horrific afterwards. They did disturb the nerves and told me just to deal with it. "Oh, it was probably just some nerve damage during the surgery, it will go away." I am not exaggerating when I say I couldn't move for a week without screaming and sometimes just moaning while taking the absolute maximum amount of Percocet a person can take in a 24 hour period. It took about a month for the damage to my nerves to completely heal. Waking up from surgery from Dr. Clavel was a piece of cake compared to so many things I've had done to me. I'm still in awe.

P.S. I get an error message when I try to open these pictures on my iPad but, they open fine on my computer.

2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016

Last edited by Cynlite; 06-21-2016 at 11:51 AM.