View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 08:56 AM

Default Just my thoughts since this morning on Clavel

Ok I hate to do this but, I pretty much made up my mind to have ADR surgery on my two lowest joints in spine w Bertagnoli in sept! I contacted clavel thru his website they responded quickly and I thanked them, this is about a week ago. I awake this morning to see this.:

Dear Gabriel,

I just wanted to update you, because Dr Clavel has looked at the information you provided and although he needs to see your tests and medical information it seems you are a good candidate for 2 level lumbar ADR.

Once we receive all your information, he’ll be able to confirm this assessment.

Do you want me to send you the appropriate quote and some information on the procedure? Or do you prefer to wait until all the tests are received and he confirms the assessment?

Yolanda Casadevall
International Patient Coordinator

The only information I sent them was an email saying thank you, I just want future patients to be informed. Based on the push of clavel so services here by a few members I was thinking of changing my mind, but this email sealed the deal. I wish EVERYONE successful surgery n freedom from pain!

Peace out brothers n sisters
6/6/15 last of many MRI L4-5 medium paracentral bulge with juice leaking and mid to left bulge on L5-S1
No invasive procedures except steroid shots that did nothing n hurt wicked bad
9/24/2016 Adr surgery Bertagnoli>1 year doing great