View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 09:22 AM

GKTM
I have to agree with Cynlite here. You've come in guns blazing and angry at seeming almost everyone on this board. WE are NOT your enemies…..we are your kindred spirits and carry a LOT of helpful information and pathways to success.
I went to Bertagnoli and so far so good. He's also a genius and if I was to choose a surgeon all over again, I'd be very carefully looking at Clavel….believe me.
Cynlite has done a ton of research (mostly all very objective and in depth) and you could benefit here FOR FREE. Consider that and value it. You sign off with some religious phrases from time to time…..well buddy, THY WILL be done……it doesn't say MY WILL be done. I personally loathe religion and assess it at being one of the many major problems with society worldwide at this point BUT I am a deeply spiritual person. There is a HUGE difference. Religion is manifest from human's interpretation and stumbling application of spirituality and true spirituality is unfettered or tainted by the weaknesses and faults inherent in human beings. I ride to the top of the mountain to get closer to my HP….whatever he/she is and I see him/her in all things nature.

Again, were your friends, not your enemies but if "contempt prior to investigation is a self fulfilling prophecy" is you MO…..then fill your boots buddy….I would prefer to not associate with you or your prejudices and just walk away………