Thread: Bertagnoli ?
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 02:21 AM

To Harrison;

You've*mentioned your biases, if I may provide a counter argument; (BTW I am Canadian)

- its fine that you prefer surgery in the US however MANY Americans DO go overseas for their surgery. *Do you think their research into this is wrong?
- yes traveling overseas is very difficult, I was one that could not afford first class and I made it there and back; note take*Lufthansa*in my*opinion. *Traveling, say to Texas would have been just as bad.*
- prices stateside are NOT*COMPARABLE OR BETTER than or overseas <== I'm all ears if you can prove this, really, we spent circa $50,000 for a 3 level lumbar ADR, travel, hotels and all costs included.
- better chance of reimbursement, OKAY. *As I understand it the FDA has only approved a double*cervical**ADR and a single level lumbar ADR. *What if you need more levels done? *Who pays for that?
- while there are "many"*surgeons*that have done ADR's since 2001 how many have done multi level ADR's?
- as per suing doctors I really can't comment. *Under which*circumstances would you sue an American doctor?
- you have the right as to your feelings on the M6*