View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 09:53 PM

LOL, he is that way. He's really good out of the shoot. I had the same experience but, he will take time to get you his final response.

It's such a puzzle to put this together. He really didn't play a lot into my final decision but, I don't regret working with him. He's a good man, honest IMO and a high analytic so, you have to be able to engage on that level with him. As far as spine surgeons go, he's one of the more "real" ones.

It was pretty darn expensive but, how do you put a price on your future? I put my health first because everything else is meaningless if you don't have the ability to live life. Having input from the best surgeons in the world, helped me decide what was best for me. It starts out as an analytical decision and then becomes a gut feeling...if that makes sense. I hope it does.

I wish you the very best outcome and hope you find a pain free life soon. Patience is the key for all of us and holding on to hope for release from pain. Don't ever give up.

P.S. Several people I know of just had surgery from Dr. Riew in New York City. He has an impressive resume and specializes in cervical patients but, I only know of these two and they just had their surgeries two months ago. If he's in your network, he might be worth checking out too.

P.P.S. I'm so sorry your insurance company screwed up your surgery. When things like that happen, I try to think that something better is in store for me.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016