View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 10:27 PM

You and me both! I'm aiming for at least original factory condition!

I saw that you ultimately had to leave Dr. Z to his deliberations and move forward. Based on what I learned in this thread, I will probably be reading my final report from Dr Z while I'm recovering from surgery.

I was just commiserating about the wide range of attentiveness between different surgeons and what they represent to me. I hope it didn't come across as absent or off point.

The good thing about the appeals I'm working through is they afford a little time for more second opinions, research, and distilling it all into the right call for me. I'm 100% on the same page in terms of weighing the assessments, indications and recommendations against my own intuitive compass and judgement.
I could be better at it though. :-)
May 2016 to present - Appealing. Summit the couch daily; trek to restroom/kitchen as necessary.