View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 11:29 AM

Here is the last response I received from Zeegers:
Willem Zeegers <wzeegers@zeta.demon.nl>
Jul 11 (7 days ago)

to me
Report will be finished this week

As you can see, again this deadline came and went. This is the fifth time he failed on his promises. I could understand 1 time, but this has become habitual and unprofessional. Yes, he personally calls you quickly on the initial consult. That is why people feel comfortable and wire him money for his opinion. But you will soon learn that he delays and when he finally provides you will a report, it is basically reorganized information that you provided to him. So I hear, since I do not have my report. I am not sure how doctors are made in Europe and the Netherlands and the social healthcare aspect of it, but I feel he is making some good money with these international consults.

My initial intent was to have surgery in September based on his analysis. Luckily, I did not make any travel plans. I need my surgeon to be a person of their word. To me, Dr. Zeegers is not providing his international patients any respect. I would not feel comfortable suggesting anybody use him for an international consult. I CANNOT speak for his ability as a surgeon. This is key. I have no knowledge of his surgical abilities.

Good Luck....
Jim
ADR insurance appeal won in 2013, delayed surgery
2016 pain is now affecting quality of life. Contemplating ADR surgery again.

2016 delayed surgery again due to successful pain management with meds.