View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 11:41 AM

Default Zeegers Final Report

I want to add a note to this thread. Dr. Zeegers cam back with a second final report that addressed my concerns and questions about his first report. He made several attempts to make sure I was aware of his new report and I want to make sure I give credit where it is due. I wanted to make sure I was comprehensive in my analysis of the International Analysis provided by Dr. Zeegers.

My opinion has not changed as to the usefulness of the report. It was accurate but did not provide any additional insight/information that I did not already know. I was a single level lumbar candidate so I was not a complex subject.

I will say Dr. Zeegers is one cool headed individual. He never once lost his temper or had ill-chosen words to say to me when I was at the breaking point of frustration.

I have lost respect for the medical profession over the past few years. They no longer value your time, talk down to educated patients, disregard your opinions, etc. Maybe the US insurance industry has partial blame. But I think with easier access to medical information and studies, doctors/medical staff resent patients educating themselves, and spew the line, "You can't believe everything you read on the internet." Well that is common sense, as well as you can't believe, "Everything your doctors says." Because contrary to what they think, they do not know everything and they are not God.

The best doctor is a humble doctor.

take care all......
Jim
ADR insurance appeal won in 2013, delayed surgery
2016 pain is now affecting quality of life. Contemplating ADR surgery again.

2016 delayed surgery again due to successful pain management with meds.