View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 03:14 AM

Default Jolly old England?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner16 View Post
Hello,

I know this can be a contentious subject but I would welcome any information, feel free to PM.

I am leaning towards surgery overseas due to cost, experience and more ADR's available.

I have contacted 2 German Surgeons, only dealt with the liasons. One experience was as expected, but the other evaluation is a mess, confused and unclear. Yikes.

ADR: I have read the placement and surgeon is the most important. I have decided to eliminate the Mobi-C and Prodisc C. I have not eliminated the Prodisc Nova, M6 and haven't researched others yet.

Anyone know a surgeon in Argentina? I've always wanted to go there...LOL.

Thanks all.
Runner
There is Dr. Christopher Dare near Southampton, England--an hour + south of London Heathrow. He does the M6 disc. I was able to speak with him by telephone, after sending my MRI. You can contact him through his secretary, Karen Hammond, karen.hammond@nuffieldhealth.com

April 2013--Dubai neurosurgeon recommends surgery with fusion on C6-7 BUT does not know I have osteoporosis

May 2013--successful C 5/6 and C 6/7 M-6 ADR with Mr. Dare, UK

June 2013--pain free and ROM returning

November 2013--giving thanks for the miraculous surgery I had 6 months ago