View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 11:58 PM

Default Prospine

Under disc type at prospines website I think it is. N under patient reviews. That bertagnolis site. Yeah I'm scared crapless can't eat or sleep I'm leaving Wednesday I think. Had a high number on one of my blood tests but I haven't heard anything from Germany. I'm praying to just get it over with. When people say they were nervous I would read it n think yeah of course. But now that it's me I'm so nervous words can not describe how I feel. I'm phobic about flying never flown. I'm phobic about leaving USA Never even went to Canada. I am phobic with needles had all my teeth pulled with no Novocain. N I'm phobic about surgery. My whole body is trembling inside. I had to go to a rental office I own that's vacant to live because I can't even pay attention. I feel like I'm coming apart. I sure hope this operation works. I read all the negitive outcomes n think oh boy I hope mine works. But then I try to remember the people that are cured r mostly abandoned these sites n are out living it up. I can't imagine this is a lifetime cure but I hope to get at least 5-10 years of no or light pain! It seems like the more complicated the case the better the outcome with Bertagnoli. But I also noticed only one guy he messed up on n all others are females. But I did my homework n I'm semi intelligent n figure my chances r best with him. Been wrong before but I hope I'm correct on this one. I really need this as my back has really stifled my life. But we will see. I know this much if it doesn't fix me I'll go back to Germany n try again. The only thing that worry a me is accidents of getting the nerves hit with the extraction of the disc n also when they strength the spine out. Bertagnoli goes for the 11.7mm insert mostly it seems. I guess the bigger the gap the least chances of HO.

THE HANGMANS FRACTURE was on bertagnolis site n one govt paper! I'm guessing the m6 is more forgiven on placement. From what I have seen it looks like they r put in off center n most people don't experience any negativity for first few years. But I'm not educated n that's my best guess! It's a coin toss dude but you gotta admit Bertagnoli has good credentials. He is on all the fad trials. At the first ones where they got 92 per cents he was the lead surgeon who installed all the discs at the same clinic. That's what the paper said. But a latter paper said there was a chance of bias on the report. Good luck n as far as I'm concerned I pray everyone gets free from pain. Pain sucks !
6/6/15 last of many MRI L4-5 medium paracentral bulge with juice leaking and mid to left bulge on L5-S1
No invasive procedures except steroid shots that did nothing n hurt wicked bad
9/24/2016 Adr surgery Bertagnoli>1 year doing great