View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 11:51 AM

Good luck on your surgery. Don't self defeat, relax. Bucket those things you can control and those you can't. You need to be in the best shape you can for this battle, so get some sleep even if you need to take something

Don't know the basis of your fear of leaving the US, but Germany is quite nice in the fall and you can always find someone who speaks English. My company's HQ is in Germany and I don't speak much German. I personally think they control pain and other aspects of patient comfort better in Europe than here. So maybe they knock you out before they insert any IVs if you ask.

I viewed my surgery not in terms of what could go wrong, since that was a seemingly endless list, but more in terms of the hope that Dr Clavel offered me for a better life.

Given my own carelessness, I am still not 100%, but my hope continues, as does my gratitude to God, Clavel, and the members of this forum (to you too...Harrison!). GK, just shift your focus to positive and success.
C5-C6:Moderate disc osteophytes. Mild-moderate canal stenosis. Moderate-severe bilateral foraminal stenosis.
C6-C-7:Mild-moderate disc osteophytes. Mild canal stenosis. Moderate left and moderate-severe right foraminal stenosis.
June 29,2016-3 level M6 (C4-C7) Dr. Clavel Barcelona