View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKTM300 View Post
Bertagnoli doesnt take insurance bro you have to pay out of pocket then submit it to insurance. As insurance companies delay payment n arbitrate prices its not what the BEST Surgeons in the world want. I had bcbs federal. Usually if your in usa n the procedure is not fda approved it makes it hard to get an advance payment. Insurance is like medicade now. I believe to get the best care you need cash. Cash is king. And bei g oainfree is better than cash to me. Its all a game in the usa. Doctors go to a 2 hour class n then r certified to install new discs
Dude, wtf are you talking about. Why do I have to go to Bertagnoli? And why do I need to pay my surgeon upfront with cash? Is he suddenly going to perform better? And guess what, if I had surgery and had complications back in the US, most surgeons here won't want to take me on as a patient. Instead of having ADR surgery in my hometown (which was an option), I chose to fly out to Texas and go to what is generally considered to be the best place in the US to have this done. It's all about weighing the options and deciding what's best for yourself.