View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 08:21 PM

Default Hard to reply

sorry, but this is scary, don't want to sound the alarm bells, but if this were me, I would find a good Dr, overseas, that has experience with motion discs, I have read a lot about the M6, and Like the post above me, I am sure that this would really scare you from seeking an opinion, about more ADR's.

This is probably the biggest reason for the FDA not allowing discs, they allow a few, like the Charite, the Prodisc and the Flexicore, and they fail.

Now they won't allow others, that do work.

The Charite works preserving motion, but like the Prodisc, has too much motion, and is hard on the facet joints.

This is a hard call, how many ADR's has this Doctor performed?

If I were you, I would send this to an experienced facility in London or Germany, and seek their advice, sooner than later.

Motion is better than a fusion, and if the disc is properly placed, it would not move like this.

Hope you can make the right choice, like some, or a lot of us, we deal with this,(some on a daily basis) an there is NO easy solution.

L2-3 herniation, two days before Thanksgiving, 2012, Discectomy/Laminectomy, 3/13 Numbness in the right leg, lateral femoral, gone, July 10, 2014 L45 M6 ADR, July 15 PLIF L5-S1, Not able to access L51 Anterior.