View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoked64 View Post
All:

Thank you so much for all of the motivating comments, It provides me some hope. I wanted to provide the board with a little more background with the pain I'm having.

First, let me start with telling you my back pain isn't that bad and mechanically speaking, my back is doing well, considering I have had 3 surgery's.

My leg pain: From day one post-Op, I have been dealing with a heavy dull pain (opposite of sciatic pain). I can not stand for more than a few minutes and sitting for extended periods can also be hard. It feels like I'm wearing heavy ankle weights (like 20 LB's). My pain is a pulling heavy ache, as opposed to the electrical shock feeling. My legs and feet also get cold with pins and needle feel. I have never had issues with cold feet Pre-Op.

You will need a lot of patience and a lot of time to get better. You will have feelings and sensations you have never felt before before. Be sure to take your meds you've been prescribed to keep everything in check. You will be fine.

Feb. 2014 - Hybrid lumbar fusion(l5/S1), ADR(L4/L5)...2-level cervical ADR (C5/C6, C6/C7). Dr. Pablo Clavel of Quiron Hospital in Barcelona, Spain. All M6 implants (PEEK cage and plate from Medtronic at fusion level in lumbar.) SAME DAY OPERATION for both areas of the spine.