View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 04:06 AM

Also, as a smart person pointed out to me, perhaps at the time there were no negative outcomes (or in the outcome literature) at the time.

My concern is w/the journal literature more where funding sources should be revealed; this is being changed.

Additionally, Dr. Regan takes on the most difficult cases e.g. ADR explantation at dangerous levels e.g L4-L5 whereas most doctors would run. He has always treated me with respect although sometimes he's been rushed.

I feel for him taking the heat whereby the other Charite (or fusion type) docs are not mentioned. Also, what person has spinal surgery and seeks only one opinion (I guess this is blaming the victim but I think he's a fundamentally decent guy). Sorry for this semi-rant but nobody is perfect. (Not that anyone asked for my opinion).

ans
Severe, extensive DDD, considered inoperable by Dr. Regan, Lauressen, & some guy at UCLA. Severe foraminal stenosis (guess they can't operate!) and some spinal cord compression that Lauryssen would fix if gets outta hand.