View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 08:42 PM

I cooked in a nice hotel restaurant when I was in High School while there the Chef started working out at the gym I was going to. Then next night he had me go and get probably 6 different veggies and fruits from the cooler. We started juicing then I got addicted to how good I felt and noticed the improvement in mood, stamina and over all feeling. It helped with energy to as I was starting my days at 4:30am would do a workout at gym then go to class. After school it was football for 2 hours then home to get the home work done and off to work till 11pm in a medium paced kitchen. We would just grab what we had and sounded good to us. We would do apples, grapes, oranges, lemons, carrots, grapefruit, celery, and kale all in one thing. It smelled horrible but tasted good. It was a different taste every time you took a drink. I have made it for others since and they turn their nose up until I talk them into tasting in and ignoring the smell. I would do it now but I can't afford the $80 a week in produce.

6 months of PT
2 Right SI joint injections
3 L5-S1 injections
6 facets injections