View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 11:47 PM

I have started to trying to eat as clean and natural as I can. I have started cooking more again instead of just doing the quick processed meal I now try and do stuff from scratch with non processed ingredients. My wife and I go to the grocery store quit a bit to check out the meat and seafood department to see if any of the lean meats and salmon are on sale or on managers discount due to sell by date coming up. We have save a lot by getting it and freezing it. Also every July my family and inlaws go to Missouri to do trout fishing. In three days we usually come home with roughly 100 rainbow trout depending on how hard we fish. We have it figured out how long we can make it last to get us almost through the year and still be fresh. We use farmers markets and garden to so it helps. My families diet has changed over the last year especially because I started looking at all the stuff being done to our food and didn't like what I was seeing so I started making the push to change the way we eat.

6 months of PT
2 Right SI joint injections
3 L5-S1 injections
6 facets injections