View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 02:46 PM

Default Multi Level Breakdown

Ya, last night wasn't good for me emotionally so, I just vented online. It doesn't happen too often. The steroid shots I got jabbed with the day before to release the muscle spasms covering my whole neck and back were getting to me. I'm all better now I think the spasms are releasing. I'll see if they rear their uglies when I start trying to get things done today.

To answer your question, I think the only place I don't have issues it C2-C3. I have narrowing at C3-C4 with a 2.4mm osteophyte; a broad based bulge at C4-C5; a 4.5mm osteophyte at C5-C6 and the coup de grace at C6-C7 is an auto fusion after two foraminotomy surgeries to fix that level. I haven't seen a surgeon lately but, I'm pretty sure multi-level something is in my future.

Fortunately, my Lumbar spine is normal for my age last I checked and my thoracic spine is not that bad although the surgeon poked around there thinking he could fix my leg problems. He didn't. I haven't had recent MRI's of either. The last were in 2007 and 2008 respectively.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016