View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 12:46 AM

Default another referral

Hello!

Just another option for you…Dr. Scott Blumenthal at Texas Back Institute in Plano, TX (a Dallas suburb) has participated in many ADR FDA clinical trials over the years. He was part of the FDA approval trial for the Mobi-C and his patients are now in 9-10 year follow ups. He's also very proficient at 2 level ADR's as well if necessary. I recently found Dr. Blumenthal through a great deal of research (in the U.S. and abroad) and chose him for my ADR at C-5/6. I found him to be on the cutting edge and progressive while at the same time prudent and cautious. He uses several types of ADR implants and often chooses certain implants based on the patient's anatomy and condition. He does like the Mobi-C for many reasons in many circumstances.

Dr. Blumenthal was my surgeon Feb. 24th, 2015 and completed a Mobi-C ADR on C5/6. It's only been 5-6 weeks but I am very pleased so far! I lived in severe posterior neck pain for years and began having numbness going down my entire right arm. I only have "surgery" pain left in my neck and my right arm is regaining feeling each week.

Dr. Blumenthal specializes in ADR as well as his partner Dr. Zeigler. Both are very much worth researching if you have time. Glad to correspond by private message if you desire.

All the best,
Carolyn

Herniated discs at C5/6 & L3/4, 4/5, and S 1
2000 IDET in L 3/4-S1 & no improvement
2010 Micro-Disc & Lam L 3/4-S1 failed after 12 months
2012 Re-do Mico-Disc & Lam L3/4-S1 but still have significant pain in hip and back and leg
2013 Stem Cell Injections L 3/4-S1 & C5/6 helped temporarily but not enough for what I spent $$$
2015-February Mobi ADR at C5/6 with Dr. Blumenthal at Texas Back in Dallas. So far doing well. Will address lumbar surgery after I heal from cervical surgery.