View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 11:38 AM

Default Question for post surgery patients

Thanks Scoop! I've changed it on the spreadsheet.

I have a question for the post surgery patients who had cervical spine surgery in Europe. So far, I keep reading how happy people are after they wake up from surgery and that they feel better than before they went into surgery. Is there anyone out there who struggled after their surgery during the two weeks they spent in Europe and then came home to a 90 - 100% recovery? If so, I'd really like to hear your story. I've read many stories of people in the U.S. struggling after surgery and am trying to better understand why there is a disparity. Is it because the surgeons in Europe (mentioned on this board) are just that good?
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016