View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 06:32 PM

Smile

Hello and thank you adr support family. I'm 24 hour out of surgery. I'm still very weak from throwing up from the anesthesia. But I wanted to thank everyone for their support, love and caring. As I mentioned I was really sick for the first few months where I couldn't concentrate on the Internet. All my docs over the years told me that spinE sugary was very rare. But apparently not for us. in the last month and a half I had to evaluate waiting too long to get ADR at this point, when I have such bad myelomalacia that I could be paralyzed if I fell, in comparison to wiping out my retirement and taking a lot of assistance from my family too. Considering all that it was too risky to get the adr for me, I had the 3 level fusion from C4 to C7. I must face this with good faith to make the most of the gifts I do still have in life. I hope this all sounds coherent as I'm still quite drugged etc. Lover and blessings to you all!
My doctors warned not to wait too long, due to my recent symptoms of increasing weakness in my left arm, myelomalacia, numbness and tingling, and the fact I could be paralyzed if I tripped, I chose to go forward with a 3 level fusion C4/5, C5/6, C6/7 after considering the strain of the costs to get ADR and the stress it would put on my family.