View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 02:08 AM

Thank u for the reply. I do have a lot going on and I do have that feeling that ADR may not be good for me with all that I have going on. I also thing that my pelvic is a result of all of these things adding up over time, through out my life. I am pretty sure that I thrashed my back from lifting very heavy trays when I worked as a waitress when I was younger. It didn't hurt back then. Ugh....

I have tried almost every alternative treatment there is out there to improve my pain, but I'm still in a bad way. I haven't tried prolotherapy though. Was always afraid to do that one too because it causes inflammation.

I know what u mean about doctors needing to take another look at their anatomy literature. It seems they only know anything about organs and nothing about the muskoskeletal system. It's beyond me how silly this is.

Thank u very much for your honest opinion. I don't think that I will likely be an candidate for ADR because of all of the issues that I have going on. It's just a shame to be so broken at such a young age. I'm very afraid about having to be this way for the rest of my life. I guess that acceptance is something that I will have to swallow for this life time. It's only one life that we get to live and that's what really hurts me in all of this.
L4/5 - shallow posterior disc bulge with a superimposed LEFT foraminal disc protrusion that encroaches upon the undersurface of the exiting LEFT L4 nerve root.

Mild rotoscoliosis centred at L3 and 4mm retrolithesis at L3/4.