View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 10:05 PM

I apologize, but I've been taken to the bank regarding all that stuff. It's not the answer. I'll be more conservative with my responses. I'm on here to share my experiences and to try to help.
There are many I know who have been diagnosed bogusly, and it can only be one answer, The Spine. Sciatica, IC, Fibro, neck, arm, leg, ankle, feet burning, crotch pain, doesn't come from eating a pickle, drinking milk, or having a slice of pizza. It certainly doesn't get better from drinking ginger or green tea, or eating a different way, and certainly not due to your hormone levels. This is not Cancer! My father has a strict diet, as he has the worst and rarest form of non hodgkin's lymphoma. That's when diet and supplements come into play.
Btw, these people shouldn't complain or report people. I did nothing wrong, and this isn't high school! I'm fairly smart and have done tons of research. I see lots of posts that could be offensive, it's called opinions.
1 ADR M6-L at L4-5 (1 10mm)
-Torn disc (fissuring), loss of disc height (mild DDD), approaching thecal sac as well
*Gained 1 1/2- 1 3/4 inches in height due to M6 disc height, and perfect lordosis now