View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 10:10 PM

Well isn't that a tough read? It was like Yoda talking or listening to Led Zeppelin albums backwards but the gist was; core expulsion to the posterior, annulus failure.

Who knows, maybe the thing was adversely inserted or perhaps early iterations engineered incorrectly.

All I know is that I have seen failures of other ADRs, keep that in mind. I have seen ProDiscs absolutely destroy people. I have seen fusions absolutely destroy lives, as well as better lives. I have seen failures of the Charite. Broken pieces extruded on the operating table. I have seen horrible images of the Activ L gone awry.

Dr. Clavel told me face to face, the M6 is the best ADR right now, bar none. He was not a salesman. He would have put an Activ L in me as well as I instructed him to have both on standby but he pleaded with me to go with the M6 due to, in his clinical opinion, it being the industry leader.

He also told me that the reason why he fused my L5/S1 is that ANY ADR would fail if the sacral slope was steep like mine, fixed core or non.

If you are questioning the device, look at Braulio Estima who was thrown on his head in an MMA cage. His cord looked like the letter Z. He was nearly paralyzed on impact. Two M6Cs later, watch what he does. He rolls on the jitz mats at full speed driving his forehead into opponents chests. He also bridges at workouts. Full bridge, no hands! I've seen the videos as he's a FB friend. He places his weight onto his skull and works his neck muscles, straight up. That should be enough to tell you what you need to know.

I am BTW still waiting for firefighter to post his images. Not doubting him, but we have asked him several times now...

Chronic back pain started in 2010 while shrugging weights that a 40 yr. old shouldn't even try.

MRI in 2012 showing L4/L5, L5/S1 herniations and L2/L3 bulge.

L5/S1 taking on new shape, chronic sciatica, etc.

DEXA bone scan performed 5/7/14 showing mild osteopenia.

Surgery performed July 9th, 2014, Dr Clavel, hybrid three level lumbar.