View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 05:31 PM

I have not been heavily involved with these issues, but I agree with what Trace, Lyndsay, Kanutta, and a few others have said (I can't see all the names right now). I support having Anastasia's post title changed to something like "One Year in Hell After ___ (insert level and name of ADR device."

If this forum is not going to be a voice for patients and their stories, both positive and negative, and if it can be censored for trivial reasons, it serves no purpose.

I hoped to find help and support in researching my options, and to share my experience as a cervical MISS success story until I suffered a new injury.

Instead I find that patients who had disastrous results from ADR are attacked and victimized even more. I have never been to either Alphaklinik or Stenum, but find it very strange that several negative stories about Stenum are encouraged, but the same criticism of Alphaklinik is treated very, very differently.

I have been on spine forums since 1996 or 1997, starting with MGH Spinal Disorders. Although this is the most comprehensive ADR forum, there are other spinal forums which are run more objectively.

And finally, to have my previous very calm, constructive criticism to be labelled a selfish rant and to be reprimanded in public is a little too much. How can speaking up for a victim make one selfish???

And since I am undoubtedly going to be banned or made to feel unwelcome by being scolded, here is my e-mail address for anyone who wants to remain in contact: AguilarKL@aol.com
New injury + re-injury C3-7 in 8-06, initially causing "claw hand."
Latest MRI shows: 4.5mm disc protrusion,