View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 03:09 PM

Default now thta's a good idea

The Buddy system! You may have something there. It's a lot less scary to go with someone else that is having surgery as well. I found my phone consult with Dr. Zeegers frustrating. He has this delay in between thoughts and when he's speaking. I wondered if he was bored with talking to me. He called me promptly, but it was just a strange conversation. I had sent him a pain diagram and my patient history and he still wanted all of these forms filed out and sent back. Plus, I find it daunting when someone want me to spend nearly $1000 to even fine out if they are willing to treat me. Sorry, that was money that I could put towards surgery. Having said that; he is a world pioneer of ADR and I am truly thankful for him for that! He is an excellent surgeon; just seems like it takes so long to work with him. Truly; I waited to long before moving on this. I had no time to wait any further. Dr. Clavel's assessment was spot on and I am glad we went to him! It's hard to wait when you are in the most pain you have ever been. I can really wear down your spirit...
2009 fusion with Roi-C @ C3-4
2015 MRI & CT mjr ddd @ C6-7, segmental kyphosis at C7-T1, 2-level M6-C prosthesis by Dr. Clavel Barcelona Spain
2019 H.O. formed behind M6-C @ C6-7 left nerve rt & in spinal canal.
2020 Revision C6-7 to a CP-ESP prosthesis by Dr. Schmitz Dusseldorf Germany