View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 05:33 PM

@Scoop, thanks for sharing man, that's really good to hear that those injuries didn't keep you out of the water even with further injuries than mine and hope you can maintain it. They didn't assign me any PT but all those muscles do seem atrophied so i'll be looking to do all the stretches and lifts i learned to do before surgery. Never been on a sponge but i'll trade out one of my sticks for one in a couple months and get out there, it does look like it would be less taxing on the neck. Then ease back onto the board. At least there are no waves here in san diego during the summer. Last two winters were brutal watching the swells roll through.

@Nick, thanks for the support. Definitely taking er easy through the summer.

@GKTM, thats insane! the broken leg is bad enough i would have been freaking out over upper body damage. Glad to hear it didn't effect the prodisc.

C5-C6 mobi-c arthroplasty May, 2018
Stem cell injection to support surgery June 8th (not by surgeon, separate outpatient clinic)

Pre surgery Diagnosis: C5-6 and C6-7 - Disc protrusion intending ventral aspect of cord, moderate Neuroforaminal narrowing and canal stenosis. Disc osteophyte complex. Reverse lardosis (military neck). Pain and numbness down right arm. Pre-op mri showed improvement on C6-C7 so doc only replacing 5-6 disc