View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie View Post
hi everyone,

i used to work as a nurse.i hurt my back lifting a patient in 2003.then in 2008 i was shuffling a laundry basket with my foot(as i had one in my arms)as most woman have done,when i felt lower back pain and numbness tingling lower legs.was unable to walk without help x 4 days.slowly back up and to work.unable to sit.nov 2008 symptoms got worse,off work.pain in lower back terrible.felt like i had a constant electric currant running up and down legs.symptoms sporadic(terrible x 2 weeks,then good for 4 days)mri showed bulging discs l4/l5/s1.also large annular tearl4/l5.unable to see neurosurgeon in canada x 2 yrs(unbelievable)no support from family doc.dorthopedic surgeon gave me a dr name in germany,dr zeegers.taken me this long to track him down.

i now have an option and just got cost estimate today.works thru betaklinik.any info on dr or clinic would be appreciated.bought the dvd thru this website.fantastic!lots of info.just need to book it and go!need some support.what am i going to feel post op?anyone who had sucessful adr ,would appreciate a happy ending!!thank god for websites like this
pixie
Pixie,

I sent you some info on Beta Klinik and Bonn - did you receive it?

Thanks,
Holly
2009: ADR with Active L, L4,L5