View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 07:29 PM

Thanks for the info on the meds I will ask my dr about them... Yes I have been in pain since I had my surgery in May 2010. After 14 months of physical therapy, massage therapy, ultrasound, stem, pain management, cortisone injections, botox injections I finally had enough of hearing its just muscle pain and went back to my surgeon and said there is something wrong with me. Within a week he knew what the problem was and now I'm scheduled for surgery. I have a non-union on the top of my adr the bottom is fine and in perfect alignment the top their is no bone growth at all and he found it through plain xrays! I am getting the fusion over the adr because of the keels he would have to fuse c4-c7 if he took the adr out and he doesnt want to do that because of my age.
May 5, 2010 c5-c6 prodisc ADR surgery in Yakima, WA. 16 months later after suffering every minute of every day I had a posterior cervical fusion c5-c6 over the prodisc surgery on September 9, 2011. June 18, 2012 posterior hardware removal of fusion. I HAVE ZERO PAIN!

Last edited by SISSYJOC; 08-17-2011 at 07:32 PM. Reason: added to post