View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 02:42 AM

Harrision, I went to the link. This was absolutly the best description of my problem. Thank you for caring about a stranger so much. My appt. with Dr. Stephen James in Cumming, Ga. is on Jan. 16th. However, I am printing the link and faxing to pcp. I am on valium for the spasms and demerol for this constant pain. These help, but that is all. I will contact my pfp this am.

anna, What made me seek a doctor in the first place was this pain in my hip, and it felt like my femur was broken. That is the only thing I felt. No back pain!!! The MRI said my hip was perfect. Only when I developed a loss of control below the knee did I seek a 2nd opinion.
The nerve study showed that below the knee stays in a constant state of spasm, above the knee showed no response at all. not even with an electrode attached to the needle(shocking it). Summary, not aware of a knee problem.

I do feel that my pcp needs to be aware of this as he "looks" at me like I'm crazy. He leaves me feeling that way and I guess thats what matters. Thanks for the input and I will post when I know more. Thanks ya'll, Hope