View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 04:04 PM

This is the fourth surgeon I have seen. I have connected with quite a few other people in his office that blue cross has covered for. I have sent Blue cross all my MRIS and reports from every other dr who says I need ADR.
I dont know if it is just hit and miss with them or what. because my surgeon has done quite a few ADRS and all of them had Blue cross. I slipped and fell friday night and ended up in ER. they would do nothing for me and it was the worst experience i have ever had in an ER. they would not call my OSS or my PMdr. I had to go pee so bad and since i couldnt move I asked them for a catheter or a bed pan, the nuirse looked at me and said there is no way i am going to give you a catheter. I ended up urinating all over the bed and when she came in she said how disgusting that was, and i could have had the decency to get out of bed and conduct myself like a human being not an animal. I am now stuck in bed and they put me on valium . i have not slept for 3 days and I am in full blown depression and I am just at the end of my rope.

Julaine