View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 06:05 PM

Thumbs up Hang in Bro

I am looking at surgery also so I know the horrible feelings of being in pain. You have hope my friend, not only hope but an excellent chance of having a great life. It's funny how when we are down n out we seek companionship and once feeling good most of us abandon these forums myself included. I wish you the best my friends and will forever be great full to Harrison and the others that stayed involved in helping us, once they were healed. All I can recommend to you since I know nothing about the healing process is: Once you are healed n feel GREAT! Please come back periodically so those of use can get a better grasp of the successes. Seems like most that are healed move on and those were the ADR doesn't work for stay and spread the negativity, not that I blame them. It's just that for every horror story I read I weep and cast a "nay" vote for ADR and for every positive post I cast a "yay" vote. Now if all the successful patients move on there is a shortage of "yay" votes in my statistical warp afraid pain infested mind!

Good luck God Bless and best wishes may the lord guide you bodily hearings and provide you a long happy successful patient!
6/6/15 last of many MRI L4-5 medium paracentral bulge with juice leaking and mid to left bulge on L5-S1
No invasive procedures except steroid shots that did nothing n hurt wicked bad
9/24/2016 Adr surgery Bertagnoli>1 year doing great