View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 11:43 AM

yes, it sounds like you've had a lot done. But it is important to know the source of the pain. Fusions or ADR won't solve pain that is caused by facets. I know this personally right now. It also looks like you've had a lot done since the surgery? or was it all before? sometimes it takes quite awhile for things to calm down. I had headaches for a few weeks that were actually caused by my PT. They are gone now. Since my fall, and since I have been trying all kinds of PT and exercise, and muscle relaxers, and lyrica, etc, pain has shifted all around. Things seem to be getting much better recently, just as Clavel predicted. Now of course, my L4-5, and 5-S1 is giving me great pain down both legs. But that is nothing new.
C5-C6:Moderate disc osteophytes. Mild-moderate canal stenosis. Moderate-severe bilateral foraminal stenosis.
C6-C-7:Mild-moderate disc osteophytes. Mild canal stenosis. Moderate left and moderate-severe right foraminal stenosis.
June 29,2016-3 level M6 (C4-C7) Dr. Clavel Barcelona