View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 09:33 AM

Thanks NJGene. I wasn't aware of the SKYPE account. I will look into that.
We do have international calling on our phone, but it is only discounted, and not always guaranteed to work.
The tax entity was something I was aware of, but was not part of the "thinking" process until you brought it up. I felt a little more weight lift off my shoulders.

2confused: I also have a worldwide network on my insurance plan, 60% would be a Godsend.

After a long deliberating discussion about our surgeon choices, my husband pushed the plate and we decided to go with Dr. Bertognoli. I felt that either choice was a good one and I would have felt confident with Dr. Bierstedt, as well. The only problem was Dr. Bertognoli couldn't schedule me until Sept 24. This gives me more time to raise funds and get my act together, but it is also the beginning of Oktoberfest - very expensive time to travel to Germany. Dr. Bierstedt could schedule a month earlier which would allow me to go back to work sooner, but my job opportunities for the new school year are pretty well shot anyhow. I am nervously anxious to embark on this journey, but from all the positive feedback you all have given me, I can't wait to feel good again. BTW i've had to take 3 breaks just to write this short note - can't sit still; so I apologize sometimes if I sound a little "all over the place." I have so much going on in my mind.
C4/5 central and rightward bulging of disc and osteophyte causing mild right neural foramen stenosis narrowing and right lateral recess narrowing
C6/7 Central disc bulging and osteophyte and hypertrophy of ligamentum flavum canal stenosis and narrowing of bilateral neural foramina
Sept 9, 2013 Scheduled with Dr. Bierstedt C4/5 & C6/7 M6