View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 09:43 AM

I'm due into the Priory Hospital, Birmingham at 12 noon on the 18th and I have what seems like a million and one things to do.

Lots is it is for work which is my one area of expertise, this, along with my organisation skills mean that although this is going to be a challange, I can get it all wrapped up ( as to who I'm going to give it too I'm not sure).

I hate the thought of not being in control (within reason most of the time), so handing me over to the care of this op and what comes after is my worst nightmare.

I think a lot of what I want to organise before is what I need others to help with after to make it as easy as possible for them.

I'm still feeling in the dark about what I'll need and how I'll be. I want a checklist for everything! I wish I could have everything I need to consider listed in writing in front of me so I can make sure it's all done! (my head cant fit in everything it needs this week , ironic considering I'll have nothing to fill it in the next few!)

If anyone has anything that could fit this bill, please let me know.

Jen