View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 09:18 PM

Welcome Chris. Glad you are hear. Most people on this site empathize with what you are going through. It's a great resource for learning and inspiration.

My advice is that while you are waiting to get surgery seek out alternative ways to help your condition to be as painless as possible. I have used naturopathic remedies, supplementation, essential oils, special diet etc. to help the quality of my life and greatly reduce pain pre-surgery. Before, I was at the point of not being able to walk some days and in the worst possible pain most of the time. Now I am mostly functional and having much less pain. I will probably still have surgery but I can wait as long as I need to. If you want any info on any of this let me know.
2010: Discogram & MRI - S1 - L2 Lumbar DDD
2011: MRI same. Quality of life issue. Wake up middle of night with leg pain often.
2013: MRI. Had enough. Ready for surgery.