View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 10:05 AM

Jeff,

So Sorry for not posting sooner. Yes i am doing fantastic!!!! Surgery went off on 12/18 at 745pm. Climbed on the table myself which was cool.

It was a double edged sword though. I had been working very hard with a private trainer from 1st week of september at the Gym gaining muscle mass back. i had lost alot during the cervical issue and subsequent double M6. i normally walk around at 205 fighting weight. in 14 weeks i put on 18 lbs of muscle and dropped 7% body fat. so im walking around at 225 now.

They really had to beat me up bad to get in there from what Clavel had described and warned me prior in my initial meeting. Great placement on the ADR's. Oh and I'm a freak apparently i have an extra disc S1S2

Waking up up was horrible do to stretching the stomach muscles so drastically. Didnt get out of surgery/recovery 11:30pm. Just the schedule of the day. I was standing the next morning at 8am and walked a short bit, got up and down in a chair. Somewhat painful! Walked around for 20 minutes 3 hours later. Any advice I can give is go in the best you can muster and the reward is tenfold.

today is 10 days out. I have walked about 20 miles total with many breaks. Pain/symptom free but for surgical stuff. Walk walk walk. Have full 90plus degree stretch already on the hammies from the Physio. So im very happy thus far.
Thank you for staying in touch. Ill share more when i get home. Long flight tomorrow. Clavel mentioned a big conference in the UA i believe Spring time with all or a lot of the players. Things have really improved for the better here and not that it was ever bad. Always nice to see people refine there business along with keeping the non rushed, caring, fantastic bedside manner and and just all around great guy. more to follow!
Happy Holidays to all and wishing all the courage, means and emotional strength to get fixed.
All the best,
Frank *** i know wrong location for outcomes*** feel free to move
Cervical herniation symptoms 2011
C5-7 M6C by Dr Clavel on June 5 2013
L3-5 M6L by Dr. Clavel on 12.18.13
Living life instead of living the condition