View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Administrator

Default Fluoridation

Now I know that everyone takes water fluoridation as a foregone conclusion as it is thought the be a good additive to improve dental health. But did you know that:

- That fluoride is not an essential nutrient and is abundant in toothpastes, mouthwashes, juices, (some) bottled water and many other products?
- Many authoritative studies demonstrate detrimental effects of fluoride, including skeletal fluorosis and ironically dental fluorosis?
- Studies that show adverse effects on the thyroid, kidneys, pineal gland et al? That fluoride directly affects how the thyroid functions – even displaces iodine?
- That the CDC stated that 10-12% of Americans are iodine deficient?
- Newer studies show direct correlations between fluoridation and hip osteoporosis?
- That many US cities ban the addition of fluoride to water? That many countries do too? That some cities have performed extensive analysis on the detrimental effects of water fluoridation and have unanimously voted against it because of adverse health effects?

Folks, I could go on and on about this, but will simply attach a few documents that summarize the exigent issues on this important topic. If anyone is interested, I can send you the specific filters I use to filter out pesticides, pharmaceuticals and fluoride from our water.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Dr. Kathleen Thiessen Transcript.doc (54.0 KB, 2 views)
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate